.....FEAR of FAILURE.
Last night I listed four of my most recent abstract images in my Etsy shop. I was proud of myself for fighting my fears. But, when I woke up this morning, fear won out and I placed them in the inactive folder. While fear won this round, I'm proud of myself for even trying. Even if the trying only lasted less than 24 hours. It's a step. And a step FORWARD is a step FORWARD.
K.
"F is for"........Forward and Forgiveness of my Fears of Failure.
Last night I listed four of my most recent abstract images in my Etsy shop. I was proud of myself for fighting my fears. But, when I woke up this morning, fear won out and I placed them in the inactive folder. While fear won this round, I'm proud of myself for even trying. Even if the trying only lasted less than 24 hours. It's a step. And a step FORWARD is a step FORWARD.
K.
"F is for"........Forward and Forgiveness of my Fears of Failure.

I have the same F problem. There is nothing quite as naked as putting your own art out there to the masses. *hug* to you for trying; it is a brave thing to do! :)
ReplyDelete